Sunday, July 7, 2013

15 Weeks




How Far Along: 
15 Weeks

Size of baby: Apple

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3

Maternity Clothes: Mostly no, I wear maternity occasionally just for fun...and they are more comfy, but my regular clothes still fit.

Gender: ? We scheduled the BIG appointment this week. We will know Monday, July 29!
I still think GIRL, Brian still thinks BOY! We have names picked for both.

Movement: I have started to feel a little. On the way to Texas (at 15 weeks, 6 days) and during the firework show that night, I felt small jabs that Dr. Bell told me were kicks at my last appointment, otherwise I may not have known what it was. 
(The baby was kicking the doppler when we were checking the heart rate at my appointment Monday 7/1)

Sleep: Decent. I feel like I have a pinched nerve or something in my back right now that is making sleep a little more difficult lately. 

What I miss: Maybe one of my favorite summer beverages that I would have loved to have during the Rangers game on the 4th :) But nothing else!

Cravings: Sweets, fruit, and PANCAKES!! I could eat pancakes day and night.

Best Moment This Week: Hearing the heartbeat (158 bpm) again at my last appointment, feeling jabs, trip to Texas with Brian, and realizing on the 4th of July that next 4th of July we will have a 6 1/2 month old baby! That is CRAZY for me to wrap my mind around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment