Wednesday, July 17, 2013

17 Weeks


How Far Along: 17 Weeks

Size of Baby: Onion

Weight Gain: +5

Maternity Clothes: Some, but just for fun.

Gender: The countdown is on! 12 days until we know! I still think GIRL, and Brian now agrees! Although I occasionally convince myself that it's a BOY. We will be happy either way! I have a feeling my bank account would be happier with a boy :)
I've read all the myths that are supposed to mean boy or girl, and seriously they are literally split like 50/50. In fact, I think I will do a post on all of those before we find out.

Movement: Yes, I thought I felt it really early on then decided maybe I was crazy, but I am definitely feeling it now and based on what I now know is BABY, I was correct about feeling it early on. 
The difference is I do not have to lay completely still on my back and poke around on my belly for 15 minutes to feel something now. And I am feeling more POPS (kicks?) now rather than occasional flutters.

Sleep: Still waking up between 3 and 4 a.m. every night. And then I am usually up until 6 or 7 but luckily it is summer so I can sleep in once I finally fall back asleep!

What I miss: Nothing really, maybe sleeping through a whole night? 

Cravings: SKITTLES! Pancakes still, anything sweet.

Best Moment This Week: Feeling stronger movements, and Brian was able to feel 2 kicks this week as well. I feel like that is really early?? Maybe I am further along than we think, or maybe we have an extremely active strong baby in there. Either way, 2 of the nights I was feeling strong "popping" I put his hand right over it and he said he felt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment