Saturday, July 27, 2013

18 Weeks and The Big Day

I made my 18 week post, tried to post it...3 times, and my phone was acting up, then it erased so I just said forget it. Not much has changed.

 I look the same as I did at 17 weeks.

I weigh the same.

And everything else is the same.

Except for one new unwelcome thing: I have started getting sick again! I don't know what that is all about, but I am not enjoying it. It is just like the 1st trimester in that it always hits in the afternoons, can last anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours, and I have still yet to throw up. It does always feel like THIS IS THE TIME it is going to happen though. But it is not quiet as bad as the 1st trimester sickness although it is accompanied with really bad headaches. 

And also, I do have one new craving: Green Olives!

So that's that for my 18 week post, pictureless and all. 

In other news, 2 DAYS until we find out what the baby is! The excitement is killing me. I still deep down think girl but also sometimes think boy. I will be more surprised if it is a boy but also kinda surprised if it is a girl. Kinda weird that I will be surprised either way since it can only go 1 of 2 ways, but I will. 

I have been hard at work today on some gender reveal stuff for our families and gathering final predictions from all family members. So far, we have 16 guesses in: 10 for girl, 6 for boy. Which is actually closer than I expected since all we have heard for 4 months is GIRL GIRL GIRL.
Those are all from my family so far, Brian's family has been more convinced it is a boy, and I am getting all of their final predictions tomorrow at Finley's birthday party so it may end up being a very close race. At some point, I will type up all the guesses just for fun to remember, but for now they are in my BUMP BOOK Vicki got me, which I am loving by the way!

I will do a post after we know on the big reveal and preparing for it. And of course introducing our sweet baby's most recent picture. And it will no longer be just a baby it will be he or she, with a name and all! :) HURRY UP MONDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment