Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer Obsessions

I love Summer for so many reasons! But maybe one of my favorite has begun! BIG BROTHER!! I am seriously obsessed. Every week I try not to watch After Dark or read Twitter about it to avoid spoilers and this has been the first week I have succeeded. So for once I have no idea what will happen tonight. But I have to say, I am hopeful Aaryn goes home. She has probably been the most hated houseguest of all time. While I hope she goes, part of me enjoys watching the train wreck that she is. I am anxious for her to get out into the real world, realize she is so disliked, and find out she lost her job. Mean? Yes, but she was capable of avoiding all of that so I don't feel too bad for feeling the way I do. 

In other news, the Royal Baby was finally revealed yesterday. I am not obsessed with the Royal family nor have I been obsessed with the birth of the baby, but for some reason as soon as I heard I found myself glued to the TV staring at these hospital doors for over 30 minutes just waiting.


My mom called somewhere during that time so we watched together, and got way too excited when the door opened twice but neither time it was them. Then finally, they came out!


I thought Kate looked AMAZING!! I cannot imagine walking out into that crowd for thousands of pictures and being all over everyone's TVs then the internet forever 27 short hours after giving birth. Crazy! Then today I heard media talking about how she still had a bump! Really?? What do people expect the day after having a baby? They obviously think that thing magically disappears. I was not impressed with people really having things to say about that. Look how amazing she looks and they still found something negative to say. I am just SO relieved that I will not have to be seen or photographed 27 hours after I give birth. I mean I am dreading going to Christmas just with our families 3 days after because I am well aware that I will still be looking like a train wreck. But this reminds me, it could always be worse! I will not be photographed and on every search engine known to man or plastered all over TV. And luckily family has to love you no matter what you look like. :) And I am absolutely positive that they will be much more concerned with getting their hands on the baby than what I look like. 


No comments:

Post a Comment