Monday, July 29, 2013

Preparing for REVEAL

We found out what the baby is today!! :)
 And it is totally killing me, but we are keeping it a secret for a few more hours. We wanted to tell our families in person so we are headed straight to Booneville as soon as Brian gets off work to do a small reveal with each of our families. We did not want to make a big deal out of it or obligate people to come to a party, but wanted to see our parents' and my grandparents' reactions so we will just be going to each of their houses with...Cake balls! 



I had to make them ahead of time so I could dip them and they would be ready to go today so I made both pink and blue! 



Here they are all rolled up before I dipped them in chocolate. I cannot wait to take them in tonight and let everyone see what we are having! It is killing me not to tell yet. We also have a DVD of the ultrasound to show them and a name to tell! Although most of our family already knows the name, I think some don't yet. 

And just for fun, here are the guesses that were made prior to us finding out!

Boy: Poppy, Ian, Anson, Amanda, Baby's Aunt Vicki, Britney, Kassie, Josh

Girl:  Me, Brian, Ma Beck, MeMaw, Ma Rube, Mac, Kathy, My Aunt Vicki, Misty, Laken, Peighton, Catherine, Joey (and pretty much everyone I work with)

And I am so glad to finally be able to say HE or SHE! I can't wait to tell everyone in 2 HOURS!


No comments:

Post a Comment