Monday, July 15, 2013

Growing and Stress

I've been stressing lately because I felt like my belly popped early then kinda stopped growing. Then, I made this collage of my last 4 weeks and realized I obviously have nothing to worry about.



I am typically a pretty low stress person, but It is crazy the things that pregnancy will make you stress over that you never thought would cause stress before. I guess babies do change everything...even before they get here. Lately, I've been focusing a lot on finding someone to keep the baby once he/she is here. That has caused a lot of stress and sleepless nights. I am a everything will work out kind of person, but knowing I am about to be responsible for a human being's entire life is a tad scary. Hopefully I will chill out eventually...in 18 25 years or so..

No comments:

Post a Comment