Monday, July 22, 2013

He or She?? What Will This Baby Be?



So I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure out what we are having! I know all of the Old Wives' Tales are silly and not accurate, but it is still fun to look at them. I've taken quizzes online where you answer questions about the old wives' tales and it tells you what you are having. Brian and I took the exact same one (answering about me), but did not look at each other's answers and mine said 58% chance girl, his said 58% chance boy. Ha! This is how everything has been-completely SPLIT! And the funniest thing to me as I read these old wives' tales is that half of them say THIS means boy and the other half will say the exact same thing means girl. So I am completely aware that they are not accurate, and even if they were mine do not point clearly one way or the other. BUT we find out exactly a week from TODAY what we are having, and I cannot wait! So I only have one more week of guessing, predicting, reading, searching the internet for any clues, etc. So here is a list of what I have come up with so far for fun!

How I'm Carrying: Low - Boy

Heart Rate: Above 150 - Girl

Nausea: Didn't have much - Boy

Cravings: Sweets - Girl

Ring Test: Back and Forth - Boy

Chinese Gender Chart: Girl

So the verdict is: There is a 50% chance I'm having a Boy and a 50% chance I'm having a Girl! SHOCKER! 

And in other news, Princess Kate is in labor right now, and I'm just relieved that no one will be standing outside the hospital updating the world on my cervix in 5 months. How awkward is that? And since I am talking gender, and we do not know what she is having, I am going to guess GIRL. I always think everyone is having a girl though. And I'm right...50% of the time. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment