Sunday, June 30, 2013

14 Weeks

I have been slacking on my weekly pictures. In fact, I almost didn't get a picture for this week. All my apps say I change weeks every Friday and I took this just in the nick of time...on Thursday...on my way out the door to the Alma Water Park.


I'm currently at 15 weeks, but am going to fill this out according to where I was in the picture.

How Far Along: 
14 weeks, 6 days 

Size of baby: Lemon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +1

Maternity Clothes: No-I have 1 pair of maternity pants I wear occasionally just because they are so comfy :)

Gender: We should know in 4 weeks! And I can't wait! 
I'm still leaning towards GIRL, but I did have a dream this week that it was a BOY so that kinda threw me off a little. Time will tell.

Movement: I think I felt something this week. I think it is early, but it just felt like little flutters (almost like butterflies) and I would almost swear it was Baby, but I could be wrong. 

Sleep: I wake up at 3 am every single night for no apparent reason, and am usually up until 6, also for no apparent reason.

What I miss: Nothing really

Cravings: Anything sweet or fruity! I'm addicted to strawberries and ice cream. My favorite thing this week has been chocolate covered strawberries (Yum!)

Best Moment This Week: Thinking I maybe felt the baby, still not sure though, and getting tons of maternity clothes given to me from Nichole! 

No comments:

Post a Comment