Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's 2012!

(Written yesterday) Happy 2012!! I swear the years go by faster every year. We had a pretty low key New Years Eve this year. We stayed home and had a few people over. We actually missed the ball drop but did our own countdown. We slept most of Sunday away, but went to Brian's mom's house that night to eat tacos and cake for Joey's birthday. Then we came home, cuddled up on the couch, and watched "Stupid, Crazy, Love" and "Super 8." My movie choice was by far the better one. Super 8 was interesting but too unrealistic for me. Today Brian went with me to my dentist appointment then we went to Red Lobster. It was so good but I was still a little numb after my 2 fillings so I brought most of mine home.

There are so many great shows about to start so I'm super excited. On tonights agenda, we have How I Met Your Mother, The Bachelor, and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Brian will watch How I Met Your Mother with me. For the other 2, I will be on my own! Tomorrow is my last day off so I have to make tonight and tomorrow count. I plan on sleeping until noon, not showering, and being extremely lazy!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment