Thursday, January 5, 2012

Weight

So I mentioned yesterday that I started Zumba. Well I was feeling good about it and thinking I was going to eat better...then this happened:

I think it was worth it
I don't even know how. I think I blacked out and started cooking. My fat side took over for sure. When it comes to food, Brian and I may be each others worst enemies. We LOVE to eat and we love a lot of the same foods... fattening ones. I hadn't been on a scale since we got married because we don't own one, so over break when I weighed I got an unpleasant surprise....I've gained over 10 pounds in the 5 months we've been married! YIKES!
This is not actually mine,
just an example I found on the internet
But, along with Zumba, I am also tracking everything on My Fitness Pal. I downloaded an app on my phone that keeps up with all of the calories I eat in a day, my goal weight, how many calories I should be eating for that weight, and tells me when I've gone over. Yesterday I somehow managed not to go over after factoring in Zumba and even cooking (yes, it takes off some calories for cooking!). My favorite thing about it is that at the end of the day it will say: IF YOU KEEP EATING LIKE YOU DID TODAY, YOU WILL WEIGH ________ IN ___ WEEKS. Talk about an eye opener! Hopefully all of this keeps me on track to a skinnier self before summer...which cannot get here soon enough!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment