Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

Obviously I have been a little busy/M.I.A. lately. I survived my first full week back at school last week and just made it over the hump of this one. And I have to say, it has not been easy. These 2 pictures from today sum up how I feel.

First, Britney sent me this one of one of her 1st graders this morning:


Then, after lunch, I found this cutie snoozing by the Art room. I think he is a Kindergartener.


The poor art teacher couldn't even wake him up enough to walk back to class and had to carry him. The sad part is that I know exactly how he feels. Haha. School and this weather have me exhausted!

What's been going on:
*A whole lot of nothing
*Cold weather, which luckily I got my remote start installed just in time for!
*I have become addicted to The Bachelor, but do not find the bachelor himself remotely attractive or interesting.
*Saturday night, I went and watched Mason in the BHS pageant. I thought he looked super handsome, dreadlocks and all! :)
*ZUMBA has slowed down a little...I'm telling you the cold weather is killing me, all I wanna do is eat/sit on the couch bundled up! And last night I really messed up and made CHEESECAKE BROWNIES! And they are so good that I don't even feel bad. I have learned that if I am craving something that bad, I am better off eating it than trying not to or I eat 10,000 other things until I finally break down and make the one thing I was craving in the first place.
*Natalie's ex-boyfriend, Cody, passed away after a hard battle with cancer :(
*Brian and I have been looking into Hawaii vacations. We are looking at going over Spring Break (fingers crossed) but not sure yet if it will happen, but a girl can dream. We have looked at a few places, but I'm leaning toward Maui. How amazing does this look?

Yes, please!



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment