Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back To School Blues

The last 2 days I have had a serious case of the back to school blues. Teachers everywhere know about this syndrome, and although it has an effect on students too, the teaching side of it is much worse. Take it from me; I have been on both sides. So last night, I felt sorry for myself and forced myself into bed before midnight (for the first time in 2 weeks). I downed as much coffee as possible this morning and felt sorry for myself for having to wake up before noon. (So sad I know)
My coffee addiction is back in full force.
Then I got there and it wasn't so bad. Turns out, I missed my kids and most of them missed me. The bad part is the dread of getting back into a routine, not the actual working part.
(This pic is from 11/11/11 but I think it's cute.)
Ozzie helping Blake get ready for the Veteran's Day Program
On another note: Sadly today I put on my "loose" jeans and they barely buttoned!!! But luckily my New Years Resolution is NO COKES and ZUMBA 4 times a week. I started today instead of on New Year's Day since this is when break ended.

 I did not want to Zumba today but forced myself through 20 minutes. Luckily, I have Zumba videos so I don't have to suffer the embarrassment of someone seeing me try to do it in a class. Haha, trust me it's not pretty! Hopefully I can make myself keep it up. I'm thinking this blog might help me hold myself accountable.  


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment