Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF!

All I have to say is a short and sweet:

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!

I said TGIF at school today and none of my kids knew what it meant. Haha. Once I told them, they agreed. This may have been the longest week ever. I am absolutely exhausted and all I want is a Red Bull...or a nap. The sad part is that I have a Red Bull, but I took it to school with me this morning and accidentally left it there. I can't force myself to go back there and get it. I think I will just buy a new one! Don't tell Brian...he was very sweet and woke up before me this morning to go get us breakfast and Red Bulls..now mine is sitting at the school, a place that I cannot make myself go back to. The good news is-It will help me get through Monday.....oh Monday the dreaded word that will be here before we know it! Better go enjoy my weekend while it lasts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment