Monday, January 9, 2012

Perfect Weekend

Macy was overthrilled with excitement
during the Cotton Bowl. ;)


This weekend was my kind of perfect. Friday night, Brian and I watched the Cotton Bowl together. It was a great game and we won! Weston stopped by for a little while but for the most part, it was just us. I love watching games with Brian! Sometimes when there is too much going on I have trouble actually focusing on the game so it was nice.


After the game, we drove out to some land to see some friends that were camping. I have no clue how we got there because we have only ever been there once and it is in the middle of nowhere, but somehow we found it. We considered camping, but instead hung out for a little while then backroaded then came back home to sleep in our own bed.

We slept in Saturday then went out to Benito and Britney's to grill hamburgers. That night, we decided to have a lazy night at home. We turned on our Netflix to search for a movie and were pleasantly surprised to find all of the seasons of How I Met Your Mother so we laid on the couch and started in on season 1. The funny thing is that we have been recording these daily and I've even considered buying the seasons, and they were right on our tv all along!

Sunday, we slept in again then got up and made homemade waffles with our "new" waffle maker that Brian's dad gave us yesterday. They were very good and super easy! Then Brian went to ride his bike, and I got back on the Netflix to find that they also have all the seasons of Brothers and Sisters. I love this show, but have always been a little confused because I just see random reruns every so often. So I folded laundry in front of the tv all day while I watched.

My half waffle
This week will be my first full week of school since before break. Let's hope I make it! 28 days until Winter Break.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment