Friday, January 6, 2012

Cotton Bowl

I'm so jealous of all the people in Dallas right now that I can't hardly stand it! I would LOVE to be there, but I'm not. I don't know what we are doing tonight, but we will definitely be watching the game...with good food, among other things.

Macy is excited too! She couldn't wait
to get that jersey on ;)
Mrs. Johnson made the 3rd grade teachers wings for lunch today and we all brought a side dish as a little Cotton Bowl celebration. I had planned to make a complete Hog themed day in my class today, but we had things to do and it just didn't happen. We did call the Hogs a few times though, which is always fun! I wish I would've gotten a video or even picture of my kids calling the Hogs decked out in their Hog clothes. They were so cute and excited!!

Wooo Pig Sooie!!
I'm hoping for a big win tonight. GO HOGS!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment