Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Recap

Friday night, we went to a fish fry at Brian's moms.

Saturday, I got up early and headed to Hot Springs with Emily, Chelsey, and Brooke for Cody's funeral. That night, Brian and I went on a date to Fuji then Goodys for ice cream. I like Goodys but tend to get overwelmed with all the toppings. Mine last night turned out really good though! When we got home, we were lazy and laid on our couch and watched tv. We were in bed by midnight which doesn't happen often on weekend nights for us.

This morning, I got up and made us bacon, biscuits, and gravy then I went to see my grandparents with my mom. Now, I'm trying to avoid cleaning/the pile of laundry I have done but need to put away. Better get started!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment