Monday, August 5, 2013

Just to Remember

I am 20 weeks, 3 days and this morning I felt my first REALLY STRONG movements! I was laying in bed this morning when I felt 4 really strong movements. I really think he was rolling around more so than kicking. I usually feel him more to one side or the other, but I think his position this morning made the movements even more obvious. He was right in the center just under my belly button and they were so strong that I could even see my belly moving from the outside! I have heard that later on you can see a foot or certain body parts, this was nothing like that of course but I could see my belly moving where he was! It was crazy! And I just wish Brian would have been here to see/feel as well! It was definitely one of those "Oh my gosh" moments that I do not want to forget! I usually have to pay close attention to feel him and this morning there was no denying that that was him in there moving like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment