Thursday, August 22, 2013

22 Weeks

I'm a lot bigger than I look in this picture. Brian even said
when he took it that he thinks the stripes hide the belly.

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of Baby: Spaghetti Squash

Weight Gain: +10 My belly really shot out there this week. I feel like it grew over night. This picture seriously is making me look much smaller than I really look, but I'm feeling large. And for the first time got asked about being pregnant by a stranger. 

Maternity Clothes: Still mixing, but mostly maternity now

Gender: Boy

Movement: He is getting more active by the day and I love feeling him! :-)

Sleep: Pretty good. My 1st graders (along with this cold I have) have me worn out this week so sleep hasn't been a problem.

What I Miss: Nothing!

Cravings: Caramel Brownies! And I may have eaten a whole pan of them in 2 days. Oops. And ice cream. I made a wonderful discovery the other day-Ben & Jerry's Half Baked. It's a mixture of vanilla and chocolate ice cream with brownie pieces and cookie dough mixed in. Yum!

Best Moment This Week: My kids loving on my belly. They are so sweet and LOVE to touch the belly and talk about the baby. My 2 favorite quotes this week were from Gabe 1st: "Whoa teacher, I can really see your baby today" on day 2 which was the 1st time they had seen me not in a dress. And from Neveah who told me the baby is going to be "our little prince." And also Gabe today told the class that he has a baby in his belly too. I'm thinking I may love 1st grade. :) At least, that is the verdict so far.

Looking Forward To: My appointment Monday. I love getting to hear the baby's heart beat!

And on a total other note, Brian is currently clearing our carpet to rip it out tomorrow!! Whoohoo! We have been dying to get rid of the carpet since we moved in. We went to Lowe's last night to buy all our wood and him and my dad are starting to pull up the carpet as soon as Brian gets home tomorrow! Maybe they will have it all done by the time I get home. If only I could be so lucky! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment