Friday, August 16, 2013

21 Weeks

First off, excuse the mirror shot. Brian wasn't home, I was headed to Open House, and was a little afraid of how I may look by the time I returned home. Plus it was the last day I would be 21 weeks so it was kinda a last resort.

How Far Along: 21 Weeks, 6 days

Size of Baby: Carrot

Weight Gain: +7

Maternity Clothes: Are becoming necessary. I am still mixing, but I have to say, I had a lot of shirts that were looser that I thought would work for a while and they really just aren't. I kinda thought I could make it until Fall with just 2 or 3 short sleeve maternity shirts because a lot of what I had would work, but my regular shirts just don't fit right any more. Even the loose ones. They cling in all the wrong places and definitely show off some love handles. A lot of my pants, on the other hand, are still working. I thought it would be the opposite. Rubberbands are my new best friend!

Gender: Boy

Movement: Continuing to become stronger and more frequent. I love feeling him move!

Sleep: Decent. Had 2 rough nights this week...both when I had to be at work the next day. One of those nights I woke up at 2:30 ready to go. There was no by going back to sleep...until finally around 6 right before time for the alarm. I guess I am preparing for what's to come.

What I Miss: Nothing, except maybe having some bras that fit comfortably. I guess it is time to do some shopping!

Cravings: Nothing new

Best Moment This Week: Brian getting to see my belly moving. :) I love when Cade is extra active.

No comments:

Post a Comment