Thursday, August 8, 2013

20 Weeks

Oh, and I cut my hair! This week's heat got the best of me.

How Far Along: 20 Weeks

Size of Baby: Banana

Weight Gain: +7

Maternity Clothes: I wear a mixture of both. 
This picture is actually the first time I have worn a full maternity outfit. Either my top or bottoms are usually regular and the other maternity or both regular. 

GenderBOY: Cade Alan!

Movement: Yes, and I love it! The movements are getting stronger and I love being able to feel him more often rather than just when I am laying down.

Sleep: Sleep has been wonderful! 

What I miss: Nothing!

Cravings: Nothing new. Except for some random reason the other night, I got a craving for a Werther's Original candy?? Most awkward craving ever. I did not rush right out to get it since I was in bed, and it has since passed. 

Best Moment This Week: Shopping with Mom and Scotti yesterday. I have somehow managed to resist buying anything for Cade yet. I am proud of myself. I get overwhelmed when thinking about all of the BIG stuff we have to buy, and it just makes buying the little stuff that we could get at our shower seem silly. But we did shop for him a lot yesterday just for fun! Scotti found tons of baby GIRL clothes. She loves bling and kept finding "prom dresses" for him because "we can put them on him anyways and he won't know the difference because he's a baby." Don't worry. Those were her thoughts not mine. She's a mess. 
She also tried to help me find things that MIGHT cover my belly and the things she thought wouldn't were a little appalling :)

Looking Forward To: All things FALL.  

No comments:

Post a Comment