Friday, August 2, 2013

19 Weeks

I went ahead and included my 18 week bump shot since I couldn't get it to work last week. Also, I forgot to take my 19 week picture until today when I actually hit 20 weeks so if it looks like I grew a lot in 1 week...these are actually 2 weeks apart. Hopefully I can remember to get a new 20 week picture sometime later this week!




How Far Along: 19 Weeks

Size of Baby: Tomato...or 9 oz at ultrasound

Weight Gain: +5

Maternity Clothes: I wear a mixture of both. 

Gender: BOY-Cade Alan!

Movement: Yes, and I love it! He's most active at night and early in the mornings which makes me a little concerned for our future :)

Sleep: Sleep has been wonderful this week! I think I am extra worn out from working in my classroom so much lately...and several shopping trips to Fort Smith for school supplies! 

What I miss: Nothing...well, ok MAYBE an occasional drink :)

Cravings: Anything sweet. Tropical Skittles have become my newest addiction!

Best Moment This Week: I have several:
1st and foremost, finding out he is a HE of course! And getting to tell everyone/seeing their reactions when we did!
Getting Cade's first gifts: Book from my parents, blanket from Brian's mom, and Britney bought him 6 HOG onesies this week from a friend of hers. Those are officially his first clothes and I cannot believe how tiny they are and that soon we will have a little human small enough to wear them here with us! :)
And last but not least, shopping with my mom and Anson yesterday. My mom bought me some more maternity clothes! I have been wanting some maternity skinny jeans (which sounds like an oxymoron) to wear rolled up as capris for now and with my boots this Fall/Winter so she bought me some of those plus I got another pair of jeans and 2 new shirts! I think I'm pretty set for a while now!

No comments:

Post a Comment