Wednesday, November 6, 2013

33 Weeks

I added a filter to this because I looked super pale.
On my phone it didn't look as odd as on the computer.
But  you can see the bump. That's all that matters.
How Far Along: 33 Weeks, 4 Days

Size of Baby: 4.25 pounds or a pineapple

Weight Gain: +25

Maternity Clothes: Still mixing, mostly maternity
Nothing in this picture is maternity, but this dress was much tighter than the last time I wore it.  

Gender: Boy...Cade Alan

Movement: Yes mostly just flips and rolls at this point. My doctor said I am feeling less jabs and kicks because he is getting more coordinated and has better control of his legs and arms. 

Sleep: Random. Either I sleep amazingly or terribly. There is no in between.  

What I Miss: Nothing. I am ready to meet him though! 

Cravings: Nothing new, anything sweet or fruity

Best Moment This Week: Going to the doctor. His heart beat was faster this time than usual. I'm not sure why. 
And Brian put the crib together yesterday!
Plus we have been getting gifts at school since my shower is coming up.
And on an unrelated note speaking of school, we made it through our visit from the state department yesterday! Everything went well, and they did not come in my room!! :) They went to the room across from me and right beside me but somehow missed me! *Sigh of Relief*

And I randomly do the looking forward to so I will do it this week because I am looking forward to the shower! I still don't have a clue what I am going to wear to it, BUT I am excited to fill our home with more baby things and just celebrate this little boy! Our house is already being overtaken by baby stuff and I love it. It is all just a constant reminder that he will be here soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment