Tuesday, November 12, 2013

34 Weeks



How Far Along: 34 Weeks, 5 Days

Size of Baby: 4.75 pounds or a cantaloupe

Weight Gain: +26

Maternity Clothes: Still mixing, mostly maternity
Nothing in this picture is maternity 

Gender: Boy...Cade Alan

Movement: Yes, mostly just flips and rolls and random body parts sticking through my ribs. 

Sleep: Not great. I get up to pee about 3 times a night now and usually have trouble falling back asleep after each time.  

What I Miss: Feeling normal. My back has really been hurting lately and I am constantly starving but feel like I have no room once I eat.

Cravings: Ice cold water, oranges, blue coconut cream slushes (YUM!), and cheese fries

Best Moment This Week: Baby shower! We got so much for him! Sorting through it when I got home was fun but also a tad bit overwhelming. I am most excited over the car seat! I absolutely love the one we picked, and we got it at the shower! I can't wait to put him in it and bring him home from the hospital!! 38 days and counting!

And while I'm on countdowns I must add....16 days until THANKSGIVING!! Mmmmmm. I cannot wait for that! I might have to keep a pair of maternity pants around for every Thanksgiving from now on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment