Thursday, November 21, 2013

35 Weeks



How Far Along: 35 Weeks, 6 Days

Size of Baby: 5.25 pounds or a honeydew melon

Weight Gain: My scale says +30 but the scale at my doctor's appointment Tuesday said +27 so we will go with that! 

Maternity Clothes: Still mixing, mostly maternity except dresses and a few long shirts

Gender: Boy...Cade Alan

Movement: Yes, mostly just flips and rolls and random body parts sticking through my ribs. 

Sleep: Random. I either sleep 2 hours a night or 10. There is no inbetween.

What I Miss: Nothing really. Trying to enjoy these last 4 weeks of being pregnant...and feeling him move...as well as these last 4 weeks of just me and Brian. The other night we were talking about the fact that we won't live alone together again for over 18 years and that kinda freaked me out a little, but we are so ready for Cade to be here. He is already all we can seem to talk about!

Cravings: Ice cold water and anything chocolate or sweet

Best Moment This Week: Getting his room together! It isn't completely done, but we are making some definite progress. Also painting his dresser together and washing some of his clothes. Never thought I would enjoy laundry, but washing and putting away his clothes was fun for some reason. I guess it made it that much more real that he will be here SOON!

In other news, I only have 18 days of school left before my maternity leave!! That is if I make it until my due date. I had been kinda sad because I will miss my kids, but after today I am beyond READY! They were wild, I'm tired, things are getting more and more difficult, and my patience is running thin. Bless their hearts! I am in need of a break! I am hoping the short Thanksgiving break will give me a 2nd wind so we can enjoy our last 3 weeks together before I am gone for 8. And so I can start organizing for a sub!! I have started typing up some plans and trying to find ways to organize all the papers he will need while I am gone, but still have so much to do before I am ready to hand my classroom over. Hopefully I can get some energy/motivation and get it all done soon!

And also, just because I want to remember....my doctor starts checking me at my appointment this coming Monday! I am so ready to see if I am dilated. I know it doesn't matter either way because some women aren't dilated at all then progress super fast and others stay as far as a 3 for weeks, but I am needing some news...any news. And this weekly doctor's appointment thing needs something to spice it up a bit. 

4 weeks, 1 day!


No comments:

Post a Comment