Friday, November 1, 2013

32 Weeks

Brian took this picture from as far away as possible.
Maybe because I'm looking rough,
but anyways there's the belly.

How Far Along: 32 Weeks, 7 days

Size of Baby: 3.75 pounds or a large jicama

Weight Gain: +24..The pounds are packing on both Cade and myself at this point.

Maternity Clothes: Still mixing, mostly maternity  

Gender: Boy...Cade Alan

Movement: Yes, he had been calmer. He's back to his wild self. His constant rolling is wearing me out a little. I don't know why but the days he is really active I am much more exhausted than the days he is calmer. I guess he steals my energy. 

Sleep: My internal alarm seems to think 1:30AM is our new wake up time. NOT FUN. 

What I Miss: Nothing really. My back has been aching really bad lately and I am getting short of breath over really anything so I am kinda missing feeling normal I guess. And being able to wash my hands, dishes, etc without having to bend to reach the sink over my belly.

Cravings: Nothing new, anything sweet or fruity

Best Moment This Week: TASTE OF FORT SMITH, need I say more?? Hello pregnant woman's dream. Over 60 restaurants there to sample food from for $12. I was most drawn to the dessert booths of course. And we talked about going next year and having Cade there. I love thinking of things he will be here for. It still seems a little unreal to talk about him being here sometimes. 

On that note, Halloween last night had us talking about him being here next Halloween and dressing him up and all that good stuff. I can't wait for that. 7 weeks and counting!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment