Sunday, December 18, 2011

Our Weekend

This weekend was about like our usual. We really don't get many weekends alone lately so that is what I wanted Friday night, but it didn't work out. Some of Brians friends showed up and we ended up playing foosball. They did at least play teams so I got to be Brian's partner. We won most of the games, which is crazy because I am no good! We ended up having fun though.

Here is a pic of the foosball table before it was done.
Notice no men, but it is the only pic I have of it.
Yesterday we went to Fort Smith to eat for my annual birthday dinner. We always go to Chilis for our birthdays...since we were 17. We had been kinda burnt out on it lately but went there anyways and it was actually really good. I guess we got over the burn out. Last night, I got my night alone with Brian and I was very excited. We ended up backroading which is so us and so something we haven't done on forever so it was nice!
This is an old picture of us from before we were married,
 but I have no pics from this weekend so it works.

Today has been a pretty lazy day for the most part. I cleaned and had some alone time while Brian went mountain biking with one of his friends. As much as I love spending time with him, I have to admit alone time is nice sometimes. I painted my nails and watched all of dvr'd Sex In the City episodes. I was never into that show until recently and now I'm addicted. I have my dvr set to record all of the reruns and I love when I have time to get caught up! So there's a recap of our usual weekend routine. 

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment