Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Annual Dallas Trip

A few days ago Brian's sister gave me this picture she took of us at the Texas A&M game this year.

October 2011
Normally we don't do big birthday gifts but last year was my first year teaching so I surprised Brian with tickets to the A&M game in Dallas. It was short notice since the game was only 5 days after his birthday, but we had so much fun and decided it would be an annual trip. Last year we went with his brother (Benito) and his wife (Britney). This year we went with his other brother (Joey), sister (Catherine), and her husband (Andy). Hopefully next year we can all go!

2010-I bought him this frame for his birthday
and hid the tickets under it.
They were supposed to play the game at the Cowboys Stadium for 10 years, and we were hoping to make 9 (we missed the first one).  Now that A&M has joined our conference, I'm hoping they continue to do the game there every year! Here's a comparison of our pics from the last 2 years. Hopefully we will have 7 more to add to the collection one day!


This is all random since it happened in October, but as soon as Catherine gave me the picture my mind was right back to that trip...and that food!

My very first In and Out Burger
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment