Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fridays

There is something about a Friday that makes you happy. But when you're on a break from work, Fridays aren't as exciting. This Friday, I spent my day alone (with a sleeping Macy) cleaning and watching the Americas Next Top Model marathon...and wrapping a few last minute presents. I never watch ANTM when it is new, but LOVE the marathons...like to a point of sitting for 6 straight hours addicted.

Literally Macy's day consists of sleeping.
I can't wake her if I try, she just sighs at me and moves to a new location.
Tyra is nuts, but I can't stop watching her!
Last night Brian got home late due to some last minute shopping after work. Zach showed up shortly after Brian then the 3 of us went to 2(...yes 2) bonfires before ending up back at our house for an intense fooball tournament.
I finally got a pic of some of the action
I love being involved in the tournaments but have to admit that they are way more exciting when I'm watching. I am still learning and the boys are on a whole other level than I am. They get intense.
On another note, I cannot believe today is Christmas Eve!! I am so excited for my first Christmas with Brian in our own house. This is actually our 8th Christmas together which seems unreal to me. We have a busy 2 days ahead of us with bouncing back and forth between families and I have some Christmas candy to finish up so MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment