Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our First Christmas

Our 1st Christmas Tree
We had a great first married Christmas! We already knew our big gifts to each other but our stockings were surpises. For big gifts, I got Brian his foosball table that I already gave him when it came in and he got me a remote start for my car! I get it installed January 4th and I'm super excited!! I hate getting in a cold car in the winter and waiting forever for my window to defrost. We had a busy Christmas Eve. We started by exchanging gifts and eating desserts at his moms at 5:30 then went straight to my grandmas then straight from there to my parents at 8. We stayed at my parents until 1 then got up around 10 on Christmas. We opened our stockings from each other then I got ready to go to my grandmas for lunch.
Our stockings
After we tore into them. I'm so excited about the Jack Johnson CD Brian got me.
I'm kinda addicted to him right now.
 Brian's family came here and cooked their Christmas steaks. When I got back we all played foosball then Brians nephew Luke entertained us. He's the funniest kid.After everyone left, I attempted to take a Christmas nap but it never happened. We ended up going to get Peggy (Brian's dog who has been missing) then drove around and saw these crazy clouds.
Pretty Christmas clouds
The funny story about Peggy is that she has been missing for a few days and on Christmas, a girl Brian graduated with posted a picture of her on Facebook saying they found her and named her Queen. She lives right up the road from Brian's dad, where Peggy stays, so we went and got her. On Christmas night we had some people over and yesterday got to spend a lazy day together doing NOTHING! Today Brian is back at work and I need to be cleaning. I don't have a Christmas picture yet of us this year; I'll have to get it from my mom, but for fun, here are some of us through the years. Our first Christmas was in 2004, but we had only been dating a month. The first one I could find was from 2006 so here goes:
Christmas Eve 2006

Christmas Eve 2007

Christmas Eve 2008

Christmas Eve 2009

Christmas Eve 2010, with my niece Scotti

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment