Saturday, September 28, 2013

27 Weeks




How Far Along: 27 weeks

Size of Baby: Head of Cauliflower or 2 pounds 

Weight Gain: +11...I said 13 last week but it is actually 11 and hasn't changed this week. I had a slight case of pregnancy brain when I said 13.

Maternity Clothes: Still mixing, mostly maternity 

Gender: Boy

Movement: Yes! And I still love it! I'm dying to feel my first set of hiccups.

Sleep: I had 2 rough nights this week, but mostly good.

What I Miss: Nothing

Cravings: MINT OREOS with ice cold milk. I have finally laid off the ice cream a little. New this week: Ice, Grapes, and cheese. At least those are all healthier than my ice cream/OREO binges.

Best Moment This Week: I have several:
-Finishing up my 2nd trimester! I can't believe that I am now in the 3rd. I think about the baby being here all the time and can't wait. We are in the home stretch! :)
-Getting more gifts from Vicki and my mom and Britney. I will have to post what all we have soon! Our collection is growing.
-Getting the crib! It isn't put together yet because they sent us 2 of the same sides, but it is here!
-Eating Red Lobster with Brian and his mom for her birthday! I didn't realize how much I was wanting some crab legs and cheddar biscuits until I had them.
-And just spending time with Brian. From lazy nights on the couch to little dates, I am enjoying it all. It is really starting to hit me that it won't just be the 2 of us any more very soon. And that these little things that we are so used to will become a rare treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment