Friday, September 20, 2013

26 Weeks





How Far Along: 26 weeks. Technically I hit 27 today, but I've been a major picture slacker.

Size of Baby: Rutabaga whatever that is...or 1.75 pounds 

Weight Gain: +13

Maternity Clothes: Still mixing, the skin tight yoga pants and old shirt I am wearing in the picture are obviously not maternity. Non-maternity clothes are getting less comfortable by the day.

Gender: Boy

Movement: All the time. He's a little wild man.

Sleep: Wonderful. I have been way to tired for it to be anything but amazing.

What I Miss: Nothing currently. Although this is the first week I have noticed the belly tending to get in my way from time to time.

Cravings: Ice cream and OREOS. That is literally all I ever want. I pretty much have to force myself to eat anything else. But I want to eat all of the time.

Best Moment This Week: Being told I am finally looking pregnant. I've thought I have for a while now, but other people still say things about me being small or not looking pregnant. And PAINTING THE ROOM of course! Cade won't be sleeping there for a while, but it's painted! :) 

My due date is exactly 3 months from today. I know technically the due date doesn't mean much because he could come whenever he chooses, but I cannot believe how close we are getting. I realized earlier that we have 12 more weekends after this one...possibly less...before we are parents. Crazy. But I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment