Friday, September 6, 2013

24 Weeks

Excuse how I look in this picture.
It was a Friday afternoon after a night of
 no sleep and a long week with 1st graders.
EXHAUSTED is an understatement.

How Far Along: 24 weeks, 7 days. Ok technically I am 25 weeks today but I forgot to take a picture any time this week.

Size of Baby: Ear of corn or 1.25 lbs

Weight Gain: +9

Maternity Clothes: Still mixing

Gender: Boy

Movement: Yes. A lot.

Sleep: Decent

What I Miss: Certain beverages

Cravings: Ice cream..any kind. All day. Everyday.

Best Moment This Week: Just feeling him move steadily. He kicked like crazy through the whole Hog game. He's definitely takes after his dad...and Poppy...and maybe me. :)

Looking Forward To: I would say my doctor's appointment but I have my glucose test so not so much. But still hearing his heartbeat always makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment