Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lately

So I stopped blogging for a while, and a lot of exciting things have happened since! First we bought our 1st house. We are now residents of Greenwood. It was a long process of house hunting, but after 5 months of searching we found the perfect fit for us.
Brian got a new job shortly after we moved. He's now working for Pruitt Tool and his hours are 1000 times better. Rather than working until 8:00 six nights a week he is now home by 3 every day. It's nice to come home and him already be here! With all the extra time on his hands, he built us a deck! Here are some pictures of the progress and the almost finished product. We still haven't added the steps but will soon!
And for the most exciting news, we found out about a month ago that we are having a baby! It was crazy exciting, somewhat scary news, but we couldn't be happier! I am due in December and we have our first doctor's appointment in 2 weeks and 2 days. It's been a long awaited appointment. Here is a picture of the day I found out. What bump there is has always been there but it was an exciting time to remember.
In other news, 8 more days of school! I am even more excited about that than usual. I have a great class this year, but this pregnancy is draining my energy. By the end of everyday I just want to nap so I am looking forward to some time off.









No comments:

Post a Comment