Saturday, May 25, 2013

10 Weeks

I hit the 10 week mark and am feeling 1000 times better. I have had energy most days for the past week and (knock on wood) have not been nauseous in a week either. I'm hoping this lasts. Which also makes me wonder if I am actually at 12 weeks and have hit my glorious 2nd trimester since I'm not really sure of my due date yet. Wishful thinking. I woke up Thursday morning and HELLO BELLY! It is early for that I know, but it was most certainly there. Other people noticed as well. It was not just my imagination. I had to wear a dress to avoid trying to button pants.
Here is a recap of my week by week pictures so far:



Notice the 10 week picture in the green dress? That was Thursday. Belly belly. And I'm telling you it came up over night. And it has not gone away. I thought maybe it was just a fluke and it would be gone the next day. Nope. I'm a little concerned that there are 2 in there. Either that or I am going to be ginormous. Oh well, I'm just happy baby is growing and healthy. And that I am feeling better. :)
Oh and my doctor's appointment is finally getting closer...1 week and 3 days. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment