Saturday, May 18, 2013

9 Weeks

So this may kinda turn into a pregnancy blog for a while, but this is what currently consumes my mind and what I want to remember. So here is my 9 week picture.



I need to start having Brian take them so they aren't always in the bathroom mirror, but right now there really isn't much to see. I just happen to have an app on my phone that reminds me to take pictures so I do. It will be fun to look back on all the weeks in the end and see how I grew.



So what's going on with the baby? He or she is currently the size of a cherry and is finally starting to look more like a baby. It is crazy to me to read how much of the baby is already formed and what new things are happening each week. As of now, most of the essential body parts are present including ears, eyelids, mouth, and nose.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to start shopping for this sweet baby! I am so happy for yall!

    ReplyDelete