Tuesday, December 3, 2013

37 Weeks




How Far Along: 37 Weeks, 4 Days

Size of Baby: 6.3 pounds or a swiss chard?? (again no idea what that is)

Weight Gain: +30 

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity except dresses and a few long shirts...the shirt in this picture is obviously not maternity, but I wore it under a dress today that I stripped off as soon as I got home

Gender: Boy...Cade Alan

Movement: Yes, lots of flips, rolls, and hiccups. I am supposed to count him 5 times within an hour after each meal at this point and we always get there within 10 minutes. He's quite the little mover.

Sleep: Still totally random. I slept good over break, but now am back to being up most of the night.

What I Miss: Between the holidays and rival week in football, I'm ready for a drink.
And to feel like a person again! Right now everything I eat, breathe, think is BABY. I'm ready to eat, drink, think for myself again. I know he will forever consume my thoughts, but last night I just wasn't hungry. I was tired, slightly sick, and not feeling supper yet I had to eat because he had to eat. I'm ready to just be me again. That being said, I will miss feeling him and have really enjoyed being pregnant for the most part. I am just 9 months pregnant now, not progressing at all, not sleeping at all so I may be getting a bit crabby. At least I can admit it.

Cravings: Ahh mint chocolate chip ice cream! I bought a whole gallon Saturday and it is almost gone...and Brian hasn't even had a bite. I cannot stop thinking about it. 
And on a healthier note, orange juice. I've pretty much craved that the whole time too but have not mentioned it much.

Best Moment This Week: Hmm let's see, the doctor told me he thinks Cade is waiting until it gets warm outside to make his appearance, we went back to school from Thanksgiving break, and nothing is going on around here. There's my crabbiness again. I'm just gonna skip this part today.
But I will add, I am still very thankful for this whole pregnancy and it has been much easier up to this point than I could ever have imagined. I've truly been blessed with an easy pregnancy and I will forever be thankful for that. I am just getting a little impatient and hearing that I am not progressing...and the fact that 2 people I know are being induced and having their babies tomorrow...is not helping things. I am just so ready to meet him. 

17 days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment