Friday, December 6, 2013

38 Weeks

1st snow of the year...we had about 4 inches when we measured earlier

How Far Along: 38 Weeks 

Size of Baby: 6.8 pounds or a leek

Weight Gain: +32

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity except dresses and a few long shirts...Nothing in this picture is maternity

Gender: Boy...Cade Alan

Movement: Yes, I am finally noticing him slowing down a little. That has me wondering if he has finally dropped. Fingers crossed for news at my appointment Tuesday. 

Sleep: Not happening. We are down to 13 nights of being able to sleep so I'm really trying, but I just don't sleep for some reason. And I can't nap either. I'll sleep again some day I guess...or learn to live without it. 

What I Miss: Nothing currently. Trying to enjoy these last 2 weeks of eating for 2 :)

Cravings: Nothing new. 

Best Moment This Week: Getting 2 snow days off with Brian! I love snow days. I have a lot to do at school and didn't really want to miss but I always love these days. We have sat in front of the fire, drank hot chocolate, watched too much tv, and just enjoyed being lazy together. Oh and ate a lot of course. :) And we were lucky enough to not lose our electricity though it has flickered a little. He's trying to talk me into cleaning today so I guess that's our agenda for the day. My nesting MIGHT not be in full swing. Cleaning sounds no fun at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment