Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

This was our first married Valentine's Day! I mentioned before that I was looking for a manly gift for Brian. I think I did a good job of finding one. He's been wanting a new day pack for hiking so that's what I ended up getting him...and beer and a little chocolate :)
His gift
He did good also! He bought me my first ever diamond earrings so I was pretty pumped about that....and surprised! He also bought me some chocolate and a bear. 
My gifts
And he cooked for me! I love his chicken strips. I can never make chicken strips, but he is so good at it. He is also amazing at making asparagus. I have never made it because I don't even have a clue how but his always turns out amazing! And I can't leave out the mashed potatoes and gravy...they were amazing also! :) 
Yum!
I did feel a little guilty because he gets home so much later than I do so he basically came straight home and started cooking right away, and I sat on the couch while he cooked. I tried to help a little but he wouldn't let me...and I was OK with that. :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment