Friday, February 24, 2012

Random

This is a boring, random, pictureless catchup. I had Winter Break last week and I think it may be the greatest thing ever invented...besides all of the other school breaks of course. It was just a 5 day weekend, but it was much needed! It broke up the long gap between Christmas Break and Spring Break. I know us teachers get what seems to be a lot of breaks, but trust me they are all very necessary for our sanity. Anyone who spends their whole work day with 20 kids and very little adult interaction deserves SEVERAL breaks. I spent the first day of my break being lazy and pretty much the rest of it was spent cleaning/organizing our house. 

Saturday, we went to the Hog baseball game. We won so that was good! And we lucked out and ran into a man at the gate who sold us some tickets right behind home plate on the very front row. We usually sit in the outfield so it was a nice change. Brian liked actually being able to see the pitches well enough to accurately yell at the umps. :) 

Anyways, this week was possibly the longest 4 day week known to man, but it is finally over, and Spring break is just around the corner. On that note, I have to add that the weather has been amazing lately. It has been in the 70s the last 2 days, and I love it! It makes me soo ready for Summer! It will be here soon! Better get this body whipped into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment