Tuesday, June 17, 2014

6 Months

Cade is 6 months old today!! Or in other words...1/2 a year! How that is possible I have no idea!! But he is at such a fun age! Every day seems to be a new discovery and I am sitting here typing this as I try to fight his little curious hands off of the keyboard...and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love his little curious mind right now. So what has he been up to this last month? A lot.
We had his doctor's appointment today and here are his current stats:
Weight: 15 lbs, 7 oz
Height: 25 1/2 in
He's a fairly little guy but he's a healthy little guy! 

This is how I currently get to straighten my hair...with him using anything and everything as a drum in the sink:
He is highly mobile...not exactly "crawling" yet, but he has mastered the SCOOT so we pulled out the pack-n-play this weekend and after much trouble, finally got it up! He loves it.
Also on the list of things he loves: being outside. Here he is hanging out while we sealed the deck last weekend:
And he got himself a new pool!
He tried a restaurant high chair for the first time this month. He is still a little small but he loved it!
And he lounged in his pool a little!

He learned to sit!
And to crawl out of his Rock-n-Play!
We named his favorite stuffed animal! Our little rabbit that he loves to sleep with is now known as Pete.
And he is getting teeth! None have broke through yet but he has 2 on the bottom that are trying to come in...and we are ready for them to break through! My sweet easy happy baby has disappeared a little recently, but I know he will be back soon! :)
And he loves to talk to his! He jibber jabbers constantly and laughs and smiles all the time! He is such a fun baby! I cannot believe we are halfway to his 1st birthday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment