Wednesday, June 11, 2014

4 Months

I have been slacking...AGAIN! Cade is almost 6 months old and here I am doing his 4 and 5 month posts. So here I sit as he naps trying to remember where we were at this point and what new things he was learning so I may forget some things but here are some of my favorite pictures from the 3-4 month mark.
April 17, 2014
We met the Easter bunny at his 4 month check up! And got some new stats: 13 pounds, 4 oz and 24 in long. We were told he is small but healthy, just going to be built like us.


He still loves the mirror.

He has mastered his sad face.
He got a new toy! :) It is so funny now how small he was in it then. 
And he found his feet!
We tried baby wearing. This carrier is a little too big, but we later bought one that works better. I just tried this one around the house for some cleaning one day.
And that is about all I can piece together from the 3-4 month mark. The next few months were a whirlwind of exciting new things! I don't think I missed any new things from 3-4 months but the excitement is yet to come. Little guy is growing fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment