Wednesday, October 16, 2013

30 Weeks



How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of Baby: Large Cabbage or 2.75 pounds

Weight Gain: +20 I'm packing on the lbs this trimester. Starting to get a little concerned. 

Maternity Clothes: Still mixing, mostly maternity. Nothing in this picture is maternity. 

Gender: Boy...Cade Alan

Movement: Yes! I'm already getting sad over not feeling him once he is here. Ive gotten so used to feeling him all day and I love it. On another note, this week I felt my first painful movements. Sharp jabby elbows! Ouch. 

Sleep: Totally random. Some nights are wonderful, others I'm up all night wide awake then exhausted the next day. 

What I Miss: Nothing 

Cravings: Those orange little Debbie cupcakes. I have somehow fought the urge to go buy some and demolish them but man have they been on my mind. I'm still trying not to buy any. As soon as I give in, they will become like the Oreos and I won't be able to stop eating them. 

Best Moment This Week: Registering. Just looking at all the baby stuff that will soon feel our home was fun. 

I am starting to get sad that I only have 9 weeks left of being pregnant, but I am so excited that he will be here in just 9 weeks! I can't wait to meet him and finally see what he looks like. Which we get a sneak peak of at our 4d ultrasound on Monday! I am so ready to see him one last time before he makes his grand entrance into this crazy government shutdown world of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment